Monday, April 15, 2013

Conclusion!!!


When I first chose my topic, I was so excited to create a blog only based on the Armenian culture.  I knew that once I started, it would be hard to stop.  I wanted to cover almost all the aspects of a cultural Armenian event, whether it is a celebration or a commemoration.  I really enjoyed introducing others my viewers to the duduk or the shalaxo dance.  The poll I set up was very helpful because it showed me how many of my viewers knew or didn't know anything about my topic.  Based off the results, I was able to know what to post and how much to post.  I'm sad to say that I have covered almost all of the aspects of an Armenian cultural event.  Although I haven't gotten all the way to the core, I have provided enough information for my viewers to know and understand what goes into an Armenian celebration/funeral.  Maybe sometime in the future I will start posting more photos or videos to continue the enjoyment of my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment